25 Ways to Romance Your Husband
Men may act rough ‘n tough, but don’t let them fool you. They love being romanced just as much as women do!
The trick is in knowing how to attract him. Here are 25 ways to romance your husband so you can both swoon when romance ﬁlls the air.
1. Write small love notes and leave them where you know he’ll ﬁnd them, such as in his coat pocket, briefcase, car, or near the computer. He’ll love coming across a love note when he least expects it.
2. it’s no secret that men love their cars. So, while he’s at home watching the game, take the spare keys and get his car cleaned, top to bottom, inside and out. You probably have 2 hours. Most cities have detailing companies that will clean the car in your driveway.
3. This is one of our favorites! Men love food, and a big breakfast in bed is the most romantic way to start the day off. Make enough for two and join him by snuggling under the covers and feeding each other.
4. There’s a reason some of the best love scenes caught on ﬁlm occur in the rain. It’s romantic to chase each other through puddles, or push each other on a swing in the park. Get out, get wet, and have some fun in the rain. And enjoy drying each other off when you get home.
5. Most men aren’t overly affectionate in public, but that doesn’t mean they don’t love it when their wives are. Husbands need to know that their wives are proud to be with them, so tell him how much you love him, or how happy he makes you, especially in front of your friends.
6. You know yourself and your husband better than anyone, so make sure these are things that will really be enjoyed and not laughed at or cause embarrassment. Consider a love board game where you take turns giving massages and kisses etc. for the two of you.
7. Whenever men buy women lingerie, the big joke is that it’s really a gift for him, and it’s true. So why not buy some new lingerie that you’ll both love and have some fun showing it to him?
8. Don’t think Monopoly or Scrabble. Think “the big game”: football, basketball, baseball, hockey. Prepare a feast ﬁt for a tailgating party. Include nachos, chicken wings, fries, subs, and all his other favorite ﬁnger foods.
9. This isn’t the same as picking up the tab when you go out on a date. This is about paying for something that only he uses. For example, show up ahead of time and pay for a round of golf when you know he has a tee time. You’ll be showing him that you want to do something extra special for him, and he’ll realize just how much you love him.
10. Guys love being needed and coming to the rescue. It’s just their nature. So if there’s something that he excels at or enjoys, ask him to give you a lesson on how to do it. Not only will he feel needed and loved, but now the two of you can add another activity to your relationship.
11. Sadly, women sometimes forget to ﬂirt with their husband. But ﬂirting is as effective after you’ve been married for ten years or more as it was the ﬁrst time you saw each other. Men love signs of affection like winking, laughing while touching his arm, and batting clever jokes back and forth. Flirting never goes out of style. Check out 25 Ways to Be More Supportive to Your Spouse.
12. Make a playlist with both of your names and ﬁll it with songs that have special meaning for the two of you, or just some love songs. Men don’t typically enjoy ballads as much as women do, so make sure there’s some fun love songs on there, too, not just “mushy” ones.
13. Even if your husband can’t get out to the park to enjoy it with you, surprise him with his favorite lunch. Not only will he love that you were thinking about him, but he’ll be able to show off his wife at work, too.
14. Going back to where you had your ﬁrst date is a sureﬁre way to spark the romance in any relationship. Do everything you did on that ﬁrst date and you’ll quickly remember why you fell in love.
15. Shaving is a simple, routine act for a man, but it’s taken to a whole new level when his wife does it for him. He’ll love the feeling of your ﬁngers in his hair and your ﬁngertips on his skin. But don’t cut him.
16. The best thing about this gift is that you don’t have to be an artist to do it. Find a canvas that can be framed and paint on it “I love you” in as many different languages as will ﬁt.
17. Find your husband’s favorite book, But not just any book. Find a ﬁrst edition of his favorite book or just a book that you know he’ll like. After you buy it, slip in a loving note inside. He’ll love that you took the time and the element of surprise will melt his heart.
18. Sounds simple, right? Well it is! Just actively listen to what he has to say and share in his excitement
19. Ask your man to take you on a tour of the place where he grew up and show you all the spots he loved hanging out in as a kid. He’ll enjoy showing off his favorite hot spots and walking down memory lane, and you’ll love getting to know him even better.
20. While he’s in the shower, slip into the bathroom after the mirror has fogged. Write something on it with your finger such as “You’re Hot.” He’ll love the surprise and love knowing that you think he’s sexy.
21. Using an old pill bottle that’s been washed clean, ﬁll it with coupons that say things like: “Free massage. Take as needed.” Or “One full night on the town.” He’ll love pulling out coupons from his own special prescription that’ll make him feel loved.
22. Make up fun games the two of you can play together. If you’re watching a comedy, for instance, make a deal that you have to kiss whenever someone laughs. Injecting even more fun into small activities will go a long way in strengthening your relationship.
23. Book a hot air balloon ride just for the two of you. Before you go, give him a card that says inside, “I love watching our love soar,” with the details of the ride. This is a fun, romantic idea, and he’ll love the fact that you made it even more creative.
24. Go out of your way to make your husband feel like a king for a day. Wait on him hand and foot, ﬁx his favorite foods, bake his favorite dessert, and let him watch his favorite shows without complaint. Show him just how special you think he is. Check out 12 Steps to Be More Supportive to you Spouse.
25. Sometimes men just need to hang out with their buddies. And knowing that he has your support will go a long way. Pack a basket with “guy stuff,” such as a deck of cards, some chips and other snacks, a few cold drinks, and whatever else he would like. He’ll surely show you how much he appreciates you for it.
So there you have it! 25 ways to romance your husband and I guarantee it will add some memories and give your marriage a big boost.
GET FREE ACCESS TO OUR LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLES AND RESOURCES!
Enter Your Name and Email for FREE Access to our Library of FREE Home and Family Printables Series!